Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: which car rental

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    which car rental

    which car rental Mauritius allows / no credit card needed / fast booking / transparent rules?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member TomiChpak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2024
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: which car rental

    Hi guys, funny enough I found this after a small travel mishap where my original transport arrangement in Mauritius got canceled last minute. I was already at the airport trying to figure out alternatives when I started searching and landed on Car Rental Mauritius - No Deposit, No Credit Card - $17. What I liked immediately was the flexibility—no deposit, no credit card requirement, and easy airport pickup. I booked a car within minutes and was driving away shortly after landing. It completely changed the start of my trip and let me focus on exploring instead of logistics.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •